2010/6/19

This is just a boring article

finally i got a new display picture.
BANG BANG! *winks
i love my blogger songs.
its all my favorite songz!
hush...and listen it :)
mreow, i'm a lazy wild cat.
and i'm so boring..
what to do?
blah blah blah, i'm gonna spend my time at here
Saturday night, sighs


oh ya i found a nice sentense at Google
hahahhahahhaaa here is it.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

woah, its awesome right? i love Marilyn Monroe
i'm so fucking boring, can you feel it?
sighs =( what to do?
blah blah, this is just a boring article.
IGNORE THIS POST THANK YOU!
well my birthday is coming soon.
should i celebrate it? i got no ideal
if im going to celebrate it, then who i should invited for?
where should i celebrate then?
am i going to spend lots if money for my birthday?
argh, I GOT NO IDEAL! =(

没有评论:

发表评论