2009/9/21

Friday,Saturday,Sunday♥

Friday
hohoho.My Lovely Friday
On Friday,I've polish my nail
and go Redbox with Bao
hoho~damn cheap!
5:30pm-9.00pm only rm20
wow!so niceee!
hehe.after that
my dad went to gurney met us and go Mr.Pot
It's raining outside.I hate Water..
haha.because of raining,so we stay at Mr.Pot more then 2hour
damn bo su zo!lolx
how boring..11pm++
we all went to gurney cinema to watch movie
Tsunami
with Nichole them
hehe.a nice movie
damn funny!
the girl is cool!
Next time i'll kiss my Boyfriend like that!
hehe.Muahh♥
but the movie make me cry...it's really touched me!
nice..Rate:♥♥♥♥
after movie,we all went to beside Green House d coffee shop eat 'lala'
haha..lolx.agar 3am we all bck ald.
me,shan and bao bck home with nichole's car
cause my sis din drive her car..haha
but hor..we all damn ki siao
all dun want bck home go kao kao
cause many place was flood,we all zo 38
ki kei po~haha
after that agar 4am
really boring d,so..bck home lo!haha
----------
Saturday♥
19.9.2009
Dinner + Hard Rock
hmm,actually the dinner is really bored
so,nothing to say d.
haha!So i just wrote about Hard Rock
agar 10.30pm++
My friend Candy went to 4e to fetch me and baobao and go gurney
hmm,it's really boring at gurney
nothing to do d.kns
went to Sega..Sunny said dun want having 'dinner' at Sega
he said wanna go Freeks (how to spell?)
so,just move out step to thr
but it's too late..kitchen close ald
Kns..so..meeting!
after 10min++....
okay lahx,let's having our dinner at Mcd la.easy!
blablabla
after 'dinner'-------->
12.30am++
we all go hard rock by two car
David's car and Candy's car
Bcoz Candy wanna fetch his friend
so he'll go Hard Rock lately.
well..david,me,bao n sunny go first lo
hoho.when we reached thr
we all do a same thing again
wat thing?take photo lo..haha
it's really nice!
hehe,after take photo
we all move to Hard Rock Cafe
but hor..baobao n sunny cant in la
cause they kinna bin
haha..so,they're waiting me n David at outside cafe..haha
and blablabla
many n many
finally sunny n bao beh dong liao
cause they're very boring when waiting us
haha.bo bian
david pick them in!haha
so funny
bao damn scare leh!xD
blablabla
after 30min
Candy is Coming!
but hor..his friend face very kinna
he dunno how to go in..bo bian
call david again..haha
and candy go in with me
haha!
blablabla..
here is some 'bout Hard Rock Photo.
damn nice lehx!
that singer!i like her!
hmm,after Hard Rock
we all went to sunset..haha
lagi after that,we all went to candy house take thing
liao me n bao n david damn ai kun liao
so..said bye bye to them lo
but when we're in car..ji tao ben j'en xin ki..
haha..and hungry
so..we all went to falim mcd..haha
then balik kampung.
----------
Sunday
mean today la..
me,bao with Theresa went to Qb~
haha..Watch movie..G-Force
hmm..not bad la..
Rate:♥♥♥
after that..me n bao go Red with David
but very boring la~nth to say
haha..

2 条评论: