2009/9/17

Lovely Day♥

Hohoho~~
Today is a nice day!
hehehe~zzZ
Today,me n my sweet friend went to Gurney!
For wat?
For a Movie.Where got ghost.
haha!a funny movie..but..not really nice
too fake.Is it really idea's from Liang Zhi Qiang?
lolx.anyway...I still have fun on today!!
hehehex.Because i bought many things from thr.
xD
First,I bought two barrette..
From my lovely shop---->Lovely Lace
hohoho!can u see it?
Tat's really cheap!Only Rm9.90!
nice?? :)
and this.
Rm19.90.but...really nice.
don't you think so?? ;)
hohoho!!
and last thing i bought from Gurney is...
1
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
dang dang dang dang!!!
It's really cool!right??
I like it so much!
Let's guess the price!!
Rm200?no.too expensive lahx!
Rm100?nono!still expensive ya.
Rm50?!!.....nope!!!no need Rm50!
Just Rm30!!!hohoho~damn cheap lah wei!!
nice? :)
After that..
we all go Pasar Malam 'kia kia'~
haha~and i bought a shoes n a shirt.
Cheap again..haha
Only Rm10!!!
can u believe it?!!
haha..sure cant!
cause that's not the priceof the shoes~
hahax!Just a Joke..Have Fun!!!!
hohoho!
okay..The price of the shoes is Rm29
not really expensive..can also accept~
right?^^
hoho!I'm waiting for Friday!!
did you know why i've to wait for friday?
haha~because i'll go gurney to polish my dum dum nail~
hohoho!!!and watch a movie---->Tsunami
xD..Holidays!!
so i can do anythings i want!!
holidays.Students fun!
we'll go party at night~dye our hair~
polish our nail,go out with boy friend...and a lots!!
but..i din go out with bf lahx~
haha~cause wa bo bf~lolx.
hmm.but i'll still have my sweet day with friend!
hehex.okay!
gtg~Bye! :)

3 条评论:

  1. you know how to change the time? i mean in blogger.
    i dunno how to change it and my blogger time got some mistake, the time not correct.
    =(

    回复删除
  2. hmm...got time d mie??haha
    ask jereme~~haha

    回复删除