2009/7/7

Reason.

Hey.Guys.
Wat the reason to make you luv me?
Wat the reason to make you hate me?
Wat the reason to make you hug me?
Wat the reason to make you talk me?
lolx.
there got many reason to make you done a thing.
but.why?
anybody know?
lolx.tat's a Stupid Reason to make me write a' stupid reason'
hahax.Forget it.=.=
Hey!guys.
Penang bon odori is coming soon.
expectant!
cos tat is a special day to make me meet my friend!
Miss my friend so much!!hahax.
but.im feeling afraid now.
cos...i scare...bon odori tat day..will rainy!
choi~~pei pei pei!
Tolong Tolong lohx!
pls!do not rain tat day!
hahax~

haiz.
feel so dizzy now..
like many things are running inside my head
not a good feeling
why?
like I am facing many problems~
I am blaming myself to be so weak
Hahax~
this time.Im feeling damn blessedness!
although its tired to wake up early every morning..
but I enjoy my life now!
cos tat me me feel im still alive!~hahax
sweat~
----End----
(wat the reason to make me done my writing?hahax.lolx)

没有评论:

发表评论