2011/7/7

Female Schnauzer for Sale!

the main reason I blog today is to find a good owner for MOMO!

A female Schnauzer in grey, 8 months old, just got her fur shove.
the owner is moving to other places for work, and there is no one to take care of her.
And my house already got two naughties, another one to come, gonna make me go round and round.
So I am now helping the owner to sell her out, the price is around RM750, negotiable.
Well, she is a good girl, seriously, very guaiiii and also active.
She looks not really very nice now, because of her hair, but after a period of time, her hair grows and she will be looking adorable.
I hope I could take care of her but I cant, sad case.
Therefore, hopefully I can find a good owner for her, treat her nicely, because she is really very guai and clever too *she already knows how to sit and hand

Who is interested can call this number: 016-4685333
Name: Momo
Sex : Female
D.O.B: 8 months old
Colour: Grey
Price : RM750



P1090337.JPG.jpg
P1090336.JPG.jpg



P1090339.JPG.jpg

没有评论:

发表评论