2009/8/5

♥Bizzy..bee~~

Arhx!
I got a job today.=p
PC Fair.Rm70 Per day.
Not Bad rite?
hahax.
bulubala~~
I think i'll sure be tired!
Cause the job need to stand whole day and cant chat with Friend.
Arhx.Im a 'Capster' lehx~
do not chat with friend??
Call me 'long piak' more fast lahx~@.@***
hahax.But..I'll try to control it.Boss!
You know why?is all just because of money!
hahax~Yea.is M.O.N.E.Y so sexy~
Sweat~==|||
Kay lahx..Later still got class.
Need to have some Rest.
Cause I Need To be more vivacity.
If not my teacher sure call me Panda again.I hate it~
Bye.Good Night Yea My Dear!
Oh Yea!
Guys..
H1N1 has become more and more serious!
Attention should be paid to health!
Do not place a lot of people
Also remember always wear a mask!dun be Shy!
There are more then ten people have been suffering from H1N1!
That is really not Funny.
Promise me!
you'll take care yourself!
Okay?

没有评论:

发表评论