2009/8/17

Tomodachi❤

I my Friend
Muahh~~!!!!
.Ray.
.Fishy.
.Jack.
.Zero.
Thank you appear in front of me
When I needed you most of the time
Thank You so Much
I Wish That..
We can become good friends,
sister and even sworn followers
Maintain a long time, and long time friendship
I do not require a lifetime
I only hope that when I most needed a friend..
you can at my side
Especially you, Ray and Fishy
Promise me,My Dear
You will be my side when i need you!
Although we have recently become more alienated..
But you always in my heart
This is my commitment to you
I am seriously, thank you
I U
--
.Ray.
I know your greatest achievement
I never thought I would be pure boys friendship with girls
Met you, I only started to believe that
Well, no one knows me!
Only you
Thanks.My Friend
--
.Fishy.
We recognize the near
However, I am most concerned about is you
Gave me a lot of hope is you
Thank you for the most helpless in my time you are beside me
For me .. you are an angel!
Thanks!
--
.Jack.
I really don't know why that we can become good friends
It is really baffling lehx~hahax
Because i always bully you =p
Really..For me..you are a toy ^^
Like the Trojan horse as a child
Play does not greasy ~hahax
lolx.Thanks~
--
.Zer0.
Although we do not always meet
Although we do not often chat
But I still love you
You are my most precious friends
Has not changed over the past three years
Thanks.Muahh~
--
~I U~

2 条评论: