2009/8/2

L.O.V.E

I Need A True Love.
I need a guy in my life.
I dun want be a Play Gurl anymore.
And I dun need Play Boy too.
I just wanna met a Guy.
Just Simple.
Do not need a very handsome.
Do not need very special.
Do not need to cool.
Simple enough.
I wanna Met a guy who can company with me more then 6 month.
And a guy who are taller than me and care about me.
Of course, the most basic requirement is there wearing a taste.
As it is.
I hope I can met such a person like that.
Is it you?=]

---------------

On-Diet.>w<
Must Be Skinny la wei~~
I hope that I can cut in two months six kg.
Is it impossible?
Someone Teach Me how?
Now my "Skinny Rules" is
After 7pm no more Food.
No meat,no fatness,no rice,no sweet,no amylum.
More fruit and vegetable.
no more d.
I think that is not enought la wei.
Who has a good way?Tell me Please.
Hehex.

没有评论:

发表评论