2009/6/1

Fear·Alone


Discouraged
Today
The collapse of all belongs to me
Upon their arrival in the hands of a happy
Will be handed it over to others
What Can I Do?
I can only see happiness away from me
Can not afford a slow but steady erosion of the sense of my body, spirit, thoughts, life
Sorry
I have done something wrong. I should not do so
All too late
The coins fell into the sea
How to find?
And when I am falling into a black hole
And how can they find?
Forget it. Forget it
Everything has already been completed
Can not save. Also unable to get help
When I set the contract Satan
I am no longer me that pure
I was an angel of the exile
………………………………
Does not want to face
Had no choice but to choose to evade
Come from the new
Really difficult to do
I have gone before
I've lost my way
In this maze
I lost myself
I can not see the road in front of me
Can only come to a halt
I am a sinner
No eligibility requirements
Trouble, not to come to me!
Death can come from it?
If can
I will say that I am willing to Satan!
I have trouble
Not clear!
……………………………
Today
When I wake up, it was found that I am the only one at home
Suddenly, the sense of fear is back
Well fear
How do
Not have to save it?
I am afraid!
I am afraid I lost you!
I seem so dead
Perhaps you will pay attention to me
But
I do not have the courage to die!
But in addition to death
I can not think of any way to get you found out that my embarrassment!
Satan, you and I are willing to develop an agreement?
In this world. . Has no nostalgic
Did not you
What the meaning of life?
My happiness comes from you
But yet you take away the fun. .
No attention to me!
No one found me!
Write a blog can only be used to vent
I am afraid I fainted at home. .
Because no one will know!
My head exploded soon!

2 条评论: